Your privacy is important to Peskanov International Piano Exchange(PIPE). This privacy statement provides
information about the personal information that PIPE collects, and the ways in which PIPE uses that personal
Personal information collection
Peskanov International Piano Exchange may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website (including notes, audio and video recordings);
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact information);
• information about transactions carried out over this website (including contact information);
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including contact information);
• any other information that you send to Peskanov International Piano Exchange.
Using personal information
Peskanov International Piano Exchange may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website pages for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• publish information about you on the website;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PIPE
may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection
with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or
defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Peskanov International Piano Exchange will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent
the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Peskanov International Piano Exchange will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by
Cross-border data transfers
Information that Peskanov International Piano Exchange collects may be stored and processed in and transferred
between any of the countries in which Peskanov International Piano Exchange operates to enable the use of the
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet
and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Peskanov International Piano Exchange is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Peskanov International Piano Exchange
• by email to email@example.com;
This privacy statement is based on a contractology.com precedent distributed by freenetlaw.com.
PLEASE RETAIN THESE CREDITS AND LINKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION LICENSE UNDER
WHICH THE TEMPLATE IS PROVIDED. YOU SHOULD HOWEVER DELETE THIS NOTE.